arch/ive/ief (2000 - 2005)

More Genoa photos
by Dominique MeeĆ¹s Sunday November 25, 2001 at 11:13 AM
Dominique.Meeus@advalvas.be

Link to a new photo archive about Genoa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reformation" <reformation@the.end.of.UUCP>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.communism
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:32 AM
Subject: Major Genoa-G8 Photo Archive

A must see. The photo archive of the Greek Committee for the International Demonstration of Genoa is finally on the
web!

You may now find it on the Reformation site:
http://www.anasynthesi.org/

In order to satisfy our international friends, we have now added an english translation to our site, which is primarily Greek.

These photos depict the massiveness of the demonstration against the G8 summit. The demonstration is a monument of what political activists can accomplish together and how they can change the world to make it a better place.

(The Reformation is a free organisation of medical students, located primarily in Greece. Our objective is to provide healthcare for everyone who needs it. We believe that healthcare is a fundamental human right and it should be for everyone, even if someone has no money or insurance, even if he/she is an "outlaw" or an illegal emigrant.

We are not some kind of charity - we back up our arguments politically. Fewer expenses for the military, more free hospitals for the people!)

So, what are you waiting for?

http://hello.to/anasynthesi